The Ocean Matrix OMX-01HMBT0002 HDMI extender meets HDBaseT standards for 4K video and HD audio transmission over a single Ethernet CAT5e/CAT6/CAT7 cable up to 230 feet. Supporting video resolutions up to 4K2K@50/60Hz(4:4:4) and pass through HDMI audio formats, this extender features bi-directional IR & RS232 signals.
Bi-directional PoC allows both the Tx and Rx to be powered by (1) power supply at either the Tx or Rx.
- Extends RS-232 & Two-Way IR signals
- HDBaseT 2.0 (18Gbps) over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable
- Video Resolutions up to 4K2K@50/60Hz YUV4:4:4
- 10bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) pass through
- HDMI High Bit Rate(HBR) audio pass through
- CEC Bypass
- Two-Way PoC from either transmitter or receiver
- Transmission Distance: 4K2K@50/60Hz up to 40m/131ft; 1080p@60Hz up to 70m/230ft
- Rugged Black Powder-Coated Metal Enclosure
- CE, FCC Certified
- 2 IR blasters, 2 pair mounting hardware with 4 screws, 2 green RS232 connectors, & 24V/1A power supply