The Ocean Matrix OMX-01HMBT0009 HDMI extender meets HDBaseT standards for 4K video and HD audio transmission over a single Ethernet CAT5e/CAT6a cable up to 131 feet. A 4-pin DIP switch allows for selection of multiple built-in EDID settings. A test pattern button generates an image of 1080P/60Hz or 4K/60Hz color bar for output.
This extender set supports video resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz 4:4:4 and 1080P to 4K upscaling. Additional features include audio de-embedding, ARC, two-way IR control, RS232 pass through, and two-way 24V PoC.
- Extends Two-Way IR Signals
- RS232 Pass Through
- EDID Management
- CEC Pass Through
- Supports ARC
- Supports Audio De-embedding - TOSLINK/SPDIF Out on Receiver
- Two-Way 24V PoC
- Transmission Distance: 1080P up to 230 Feet, 4K up to 131 Feet
- Two-Way PoC
- Rugged Black Powder-Coated Metal Enclosure
- CE, FCC Certified
- 1- 3Pin Terminal Block, 4 Mounting Ears & 4 Screws, 1-RS232 Cable (3Pin to DB9), 1-24V/1.25A power supply