The Ocean Matrix OMX-01HMBT0010 HDMI extender meets HDBaseT standards for 4K video and HD audio transmission over a single Ethernet CAT5e/CAT6a cable up to 328 feet. Supporting video resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz 4:2:0, this extender features RS232, USB 2.0 KVM, and 24V PoC. EDID passthrough helps to ensure compatibility between the HDMI source and the display. Displays can be turned off or on via the CEC function or RS232 command. With 2 HDMI inputs, a Source Select button allows for auto-switching between the two inputs. This extender set provides easy control from head end.
- Two-Way RS232 Control Signal Transmission
- Transmission Distance: 1080P/4Kx2K up to 328 Feet
- Supports CEC for Display On/Off
- One-Way 24V PoC from Rx to Tx
- Rugged Black Powder-Coated Metal Enclosure
- CE, FCC Certified
- TX: 4 Mounting Screws, 1-2Pin Terminal Block, 1-3Pin Terminal Block.
- RX: 2 Mounting Ears & 4 Screws, 1-RS232 Cable (3Pin to DB9), 1-24V/1.25A power supply