The Ocean Matrix OMX-10HMIP0004 HDMI Extender/Splitter Over IP Transmitter extends 1080p@60Hz HDMI video and 2-channel audio signal transmission from HDMI-based equipment up to 394 feet over single Cat5e/6 cable. With four RJ45 ports, this transmitter can also be configured to send the signal to up to 4 HDMI receivers used in a daisy-chain network with up to three layers. Features wide-band IR remote control of source devices.
OMX-10HMIP0004 Transmitter only. USE with OMX-11IPHM0003 Receiver and OMX-11IPHM0001 Receiver.
- Includes 4 RJ45 Ports
- Can Be Used as a 4-Port Switch
- Wide-Band IR Control (38khz to 56khz)
- Supports Point-to-Point, and Point-to-Many Configurations
- LPCM 2 Channel Audio
- Supports TCP/IP Protocol
- HDCP Compliant
- Black Powder-Coated Steel Cabinet
- CE and FCC Certified
- 1-5VDC/2A Power Supply, IR-TX with mounting pads, 2-Brackets, 2-Screws, 4 Screws