The Ocean Matrix OMX-12BTMX0001 is the perfect device for further extending your HDBaseT signal, while still supporting the highest quality of uncompressed 4K HD video over a single CAT5e/6 cable. The OMX-12BTMX0001 also features 3x HDMI outputs for sending video to local displays, and supports uncompressed multi-channel audio, EDID management, and bi-directional IR and RS-232 control.
- HDMI 2.0 Bandwidth Up To 18Gbps
- Supports Resolutions Up To 4K @60hz YUV 4:4:4
- Transmits 4K Up To 40m, 1080p Up To 70m
- HDR10, 3D Support
- 1x HDBaseT In; 1x HDBaseT Out With 3x Looping HDMI Out
- Bi-Directional Wide Band IR and RS232 Pass Through
- Supports 7.1CH & Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Audio
- HDCP2.2/ HDCP1.4 Compliant
- Built-in EDID Management
NOTE - HDBaseT Transmitter required. HDBaseT receiver required to use HDBT output.