Ocean Matrix OMX-10HMIP0003 H.264 1080P AV Over IP Full HD HDMI Encoder
Stream crystal clear 1080p/60 HDMI signals over IP networks with the Ocean Matrix 10HMIP0003 HDMI Encoder. This H.264 IPTV encoder sends HDMI over an IP network allowing you to stream signals for local channels or live video production distribution.
The 10HMIP0003 supports UDP, HTTP, RTSP, RTMP and ONVIF protocols and includes a web management interface for complete remote control. The unit supports both LAN and RTMP multicasting allowing multiple users to view your video streams using common applications such as VLC Player and Adobe Media Server.
A unique feature of the Ocean Matrix 10HMIP0003 HDMI Encoder is a logo insertion function which allows image insertion on the video stream. This works great in digital signage applications for reinforcing your brand name.
- H.264 Encoding
- 3 LED Indicators for Power, LAN and HDMI
- Web Interface Management
- Image Parameter Settings
- Custom Resolution Settings
- Multi-Streaming Output
- OSD Settings
- Supports VLC, RTMP, & NVR Protocols
- Black Powder-Coated Steel Enclosure
- FCC, CE Certified
- Maximum Transmission Distance: Full Duplex 328 Feet over Cat5e/6
- Supported Protocols: UDP, HTTP, RTSP, RTMP, ONVIF
- CBR/VBR Rate: 16Kbps - 16Mbps
- Video Resolutions: up to 720p, [email protected] HD
- Audio Format: MPEG1 Audio Layer 2
- Dimensions: 4 1/8 x 3 1/8 x 1 1/8 Inches
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- 1-12VDC/1A Power Supply, CD, 2 Brackets, 4 Screws
- 1 Year
Part Number: OMX-10HMIP0003