The Ocean Matrix OMX-10HMIP0002 HDMI Over IP Transmitter uses H.264 video compression to extend 1080p@60Hz video and audio signal transmission from HDMI based equipment up to 394 feet over single Cat5e/6 cable for point-to-point delivery. Featuring IR control, PoE (power over Ethernet) capability when used with a PoE switch, this transmitter uses less bandwidth and supports point-to-many and many-to-many set ups when used with an Ethernet switch. Includes a local HDMI loop-out.
OMX-10HMIP0002 Transmitter only. USE with OMX-11IPHM0002 Receiver.
- Low Bandwidth
- Looping HDMI output
- Local or PoE Power Input: Includes 5V/1A power supply; PoE compliant when using a PoE Switch
- Supports Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Wide-Band IR Control (38khz to 56khz)
- Bidirectional RS232
- Cascade Capability
- LPCM Audio Format
- PoE 802.3 and HDCP Compliant
- Black Powder-Coated Steel Cabinet
- 1-5VDC/1A Power Supply, IR-TX and IR-Ext with mounting pads, Remote Control, 2 Brackets, 2 Screws, 1 Phoenix Plug for RS232 Cable Termination